Start booking your trip to Germany here and enjoy its fantastic cities, cute towns, cities and national parks. Including places such as Berlin, Neuschwanstein Castle and much more Germany has a range of exciting attractions waiting for you to discover.
Use the booking options below to find hotels and tours. You can also use the blue button at the end to visit our recommended providers booking.com and Viator to find more options.
If you're looking to book somewhere in particular then use the blue-buttons further below to find hotel and tours and to continue your search.
Further down you can also find some of our recent articles for your destination too.
Find your perfect Germany accommodation using this interactive map. You can search for both hotels and apartments through booking.com and VRBO. Click the "More accommodation options" button to head over to booking.com to change or enhance your search.
Note: Please wait a moment for the map to load as well as the suggestions of places to stay. Sometimes you may also have to just move the map slightly or zoom into your desired location to see additional properties which are available.
Click the buttons below to visit booking.com or hostelworld.com to find more accommodation options:
Here is a deal that you may like:
Tours and Activities for Germany
Here are activities that you may like for Germany. These are provided through our partner Viator. You can also head over to their site using the blue-button further down to narrow down your search and add more filters.
Germany Guided and Specialist Tours
For longer and more specialist tours and complete with multi-day itineraries, then consider checking out G Adventures which are highly regarded. With G Adventures you can find small group tours with local guides and the company is based around having a good impact on local communities.
Below are services for finding transport. Head over to their site to start your search.
Our Articles on Germany
Here are some articles about or that include Germany:
5 Top Reasons to Book a Trip to Germany
Why should you book a trip and visit Germany? Here are some top reasons:
- For the incredible castles including Neuschwanstein Castle and Eltz Castle.
- To learn of the countries history at cities such as Berlin.
- For exploring the national parks such as Black Forest National Park and Saxon Switzerland National. Park.
- To wander the pretty cities and towns such as Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Bremen and Dresden.
- To experience festivals such as Oktoberfest.
Popular Places to Visit in Germany
Not sure where to go? Here are some of the best places to visit in Germany:
- Berlin, Germany’s exciting capital.
- Munich, a city especially popular for Oktoberfest.
- Neuschwanstein Castle, one of the most famous castles in the world.
- Hamburg for the cool architecture and historic center.
- Saxon Switzerland National Park for its impressive rock formations and hiking opportunities.
For lots more inspiration and ideas on where to go in Germany read:
Want to book somewhere else? You can use the button below to find a different region and country.