Online security and privacy is growing more and more important, and as a result you might be keen on ways to secure your connection, as well as browse more anonymously.
One way you can do this is by using a service such as NordVPN, which will secure your online connection by passing it through a VPN (Virtual Private Network) using heavy grade encryption.
What is a VPN?
A VPN is a service that creates an encrypted tunnel between your browser and the server that you’re connecting to. When doing so it adds an extra level of security and hides your IP address as well as your location. They allow you to mask whatever you do online, even from your internet service provider.
Watch this video if you’d like to learn more about VPNs:
Why choose NordVPN as a VPN Service?
- You can protect your data and communications
- Easy to set up and use
- Option to connect via a specific country
- Allows you to bypass censorship issues, such as restrictions in your home country
- Connect up to 6 devices with one NordVPN account
- Auto-connect options for both cellular data, WiFi or both
- 5,000+ servers in over 60 countries. This helps keep your connection fast and smooth
- Military-grade AES-256-GCM encryption and uses secure protocols such as OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPSe
- Works on mobile devices, as well as desktop and laptops machines
- There’s no bandwidth limit
- No logs – NordVPN doesn’t keep logs on your browsing
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Who would NordVPN be good for?
NordVPN can help people in a variety of ways including:
- When travelling – The service is helpful for travellers allowing them to use a more secure and encrypted connection even when using an unsecured network such as in an airport, hotel or cafe.
- Location-based browsing – Preventing issues with location-based browsing, such as when you can’t see content from your home country or the results are in a local language. Using a VPN you can change your browsing location so it will appear like you’re browsing from where you choose.
- For added privacy – The service would also be good for those wanting added privacy online, as the service masks your browsing from third parties including your service provider.
- When banking online – Accessing your bank accounts requires the utmost of security in mind, so should there be any doubt whatsoever about the security of your connection then always be sure to use a VPN.
- When accessing sites without HTTPS – HTTPS is a secure protocol that many websites should be using. It allows end to end encryption, therefore, protects the data between your browser and the website’s server. Some websites might be helpful but haven’t implemented HTTPS, only HTTP, meaning your connection with this website won’t normally be secure and could potentially be high-jacked.
NordVPN only costs £2.44 per month (2-year plan offer and correct at time of writing). A one month plan is normally around £9.94 (at time of writing). Of course depending on where you are the price will be slightly different and should be in your own currency.
NordVPN Summer Deal
The Nord VPN Summer Deal gives you 72% off and 3 months for free which is a fantastic deal and will keep your connection secure for years before you have to start thinking about it again.
30-day free trial
You can sign up using the link below and trial the service for 30-days. If you’re not happy with the service then you can cancel within that 30-days and get your money back.
Disclaimer: Any specifications and prices are believed to be true at the time of writing. Please check the full product details when purchasing from our partner.