Do you know Europe well and think you could name the capitals? Take our fun quiz and see. Below you’ll find questions on a selection of European countries and can choose which city you think is the correct capital from the multiple-choice options. There are 30 questions below. Have fun and no cheating.
Quiz topic: Europe Capitals
Number of questions: 30
1. What is the capital of Sweden?
Stockholm is the capital of Sweden, whilst Oslo is the capital of Norway. Gothenburg and Malmö are also cities in Sweden.
2. What is the capital of Romania?
3. What is the capital of Poland?
Warsaw is the capital of Poland. The other cities mentioned are also in Poland, except for Leipzig which is in Germany.
4. What is the capital of the Republic of Ireland?
Dublin is the capital. Galway and Cork are also in the Republic of Ireland, whilst Belfast is in Nothern Ireland (and is part of the UK). You may like our city guide to Dublin
5. What is the capital of Belgium?
6. What is the capital of Albania?
7. What is the capital of Croatia?
8. What is the capital of Norway?
Oslo is the capital. You’ll find the other places also across the country.
9. What is the capital of Austria?
Vienna is the capital of Austria and you’ll find it in the far east of the country. You’ll also find the other options in Austria.
10. What is the capital of Malta?
11. What is the capital of Montenegro?
Podgorica is the capital. Kotor and Budva are popular destinations you’ll find along the coast. Niksic is located further inland. You may like to learn the Best Places to Visit in Montenegro
12. What is the capital of Greece?
Athens is the capital and is located in mainland Greece
. The other places are located on the Greek islands.
13. What is the capital of Belarus?
The capital of Belarus is Minsk. You’ll find the other options also in Belarus.
14. What is the capital of Finland?
Helsinki is the capital. The other places are also in Finland.
15. What is the capital of Switzerland?
16. What is the capital of Liechtenstein?
Vaduz is the capital. You’ll find the other places across the border in Austria in the East and Switzerland in the West.
17. What is the capital of Italy?
18. What is the capital of Estonia?
Estonia is located in the Balkans and Tallinn is the capital. Tartu and Pärnu are also cities in Estonia, whilst Vilnius is the capital of Lithuania.
19. What is the capital of Andorra?
Andorra la Vella
The capital is Andorra la Vella. Andorra is a small country located on the border between France and Spain. It’s a popular place to ski in the winter.
20. What is the capital of Lithuania?
21. What is the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina is Sarajevo. The other places are also in the country.
22. What is the capital of Hungary?
23. What is the capital of Portugal?
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal. The other places are also popular destinations in the country. See Best Places to Visit in Portugal
for more ideas on places to go.
24. What is the capital of Czechia?
Prague is the capital. The other places are also in Czechia (also called Czech Republic).
25. What is the capital of Slovakia?
Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia and is a popular place to visit from a Vienna due to their close proximity.
26. What is the capital of Latvia?
Riga is the capital of Latvia. The other places are also in Latvia. See our city guide
if you’re thinking of visiting.
27. What is the capital of the Netherlands?
28. What is the capital of Slovenia?
Ljubljana is the capital of Slovenia. The other options are also places you’ll find within the country. Bled is one of the more popular destinations and you’ll often see pictures on Instagram.
29. What is the capital of Denmark?
The capital of Denmark is Copenhagen. Aalborg and Odense are also in Denmark, whilst Malmö is in Sweden.
30. What is the capital of Iceland?
Thanks for playing. Click the button below to see how you did…
Where did you rank?
Number of completes:
Fancy another quiz? Scroll down for more…
Did you like this quiz? Share it with your friends…
Flag images by Clker-Free-Vector-Images on Pixabay.