Whether you’re looking to discover the history, hike, enjoy some good food, or are simply seeking a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life, Croatia has it.
Read some of our Croatia travel articles mentioned below for tips and inspiration. You can find yourself a great hotel using our accommodation map, and also see some top activities that you may like on your trip. So get ready for an unforgettable adventure in one of Europe’s most enchanting countries.
Articles, tips and inspiration on Croatia
Here are some articles about or that include Croatia:
Croatia hotel map and accommodation
Find your perfect Croatia accommodation using this interactive map. You can search for both hotels and apartments. Use the filters to adjust your search.
Note: Please wait a moment for the map to load as well as the suggestions of places to stay. Sometimes you may also have to just move the map slightly or zoom into your desired location to see additional properties which are available.
Click the button below to find more accommodation options:
Top tours and activities in Croatia
Here are some of the best activities that you may like for Croatia. These are provided through our partners. You can also use the blue-button a little below where you can be more specific with your search, including adding your dates, filtering by type of tour and many more options.
Croatia guided and specialist tours
For longer and more specialist tours and complete with multi-day itineraries, then consider checking out G Adventures which are highly regarded. With G Adventures you can find small group tours with local guides and the company is based around having a good impact on local communities.
Here are some package holiday providers. Package holidays can normally include flights, accommodation and transfers and sometimes meals too. The providers below are mainly for those travelling from the UK.
Read Best Companies to Book Summer and Beach Holidays From the UK to read more and for additional options.
Below are services for finding transport. You can start searching for flights through a site such as Skyscanner.
Here are some other services that can help you get around, such as by using trains, buses and cars.
- Omio - Perfect for helping you search across providers for trains and buses
- Trainline - Another provider that'll help you to search across providers for trains
- Interrail (European residents) or Eurail (non-European residents) - For a rail card to use across Europe
- Flixbus - For bus travel across Europe
- RentalCars - For car hire
5 top reasons to book a trip to Croatia
Why should you book a trip and visit Croatia? Here are some top reasons:
- To discover its wonderful coastline which is perfect for a summer holiday.
- For the delicious food and drink you’ll find, including plenty of fresh seafood.
- To discover the historic city of Dubrovnik.
- For its nature spots including the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- To see its fantastic architecture such as the Roman amphitheatre in Pula.
Click the links below to go to specific pages for places within this country.
Want to find somewhere else? You can use the button below to find a different country.