Whether you’re seeking outdoor activities like skiing and hiking, or cultural experiences like visiting museums and art galleries, Norway has something for everyone. And let’s not forget the famous Northern Lights, a natural phenomenon that illuminates the night sky with breathtaking colours. This can happen should you visit between September and March.
Read some of our Norway travel articles mentioned below for tips and inspiration. You can find yourself a top hotel using our accommodation map and also discover some fun and exciting activities that you may like on your trip. So pack your bags and grab your camera, and get ready for an unforgettable travel experience in Norway – a land of endless possibilities and natural wonders!
Articles, tips and inspiration on Norway
Here are some articles about or that include Norway:
Norway hotel map and accommodation
Find your perfect Norway accommodation using this interactive map. You can search for both hotels and apartments. Use the filters to adjust your search.
Note: Please wait a moment for the map to load as well as the suggestions of places to stay. Sometimes you may also have to just move the map slightly or zoom into your desired location to see additional properties which are available.
Click the button below to find more accommodation options:
Top tours and activities in Norway
Here are some of the best activities that you may like for Norway. These are provided through our partners. You can also use the blue-button a little below where you can be more specific with your search, including adding your dates, filtering by type of tour and many more options.
Norway guided and specialist tours
For longer and more specialist tours and complete with multi-day itineraries, then consider checking out G Adventures which are highly regarded. With G Adventures you can find small group tours with local guides and the company is based around having a good impact on local communities.
Below are services for finding transport. You can start searching for flights through a site such as Skyscanner.
Here are some other services that can help you get around, such as by using trains, buses and cars.
- Omio - Perfect for helping you search across providers for trains and buses
- Trainline - Another provider that'll help you to search across providers for trains
- Interrail (European residents) or Eurail (non-European residents) - For a rail card to use across Europe
- Flixbus - For bus travel across Europe
- RentalCars - For car hire
5 top reasons to book a trip to Norway
Why should you book a trip and visit Norway? Here are some top reasons:
- For the stunning landscapes and fjords.
- To discover the incredible photography opportunities throughout the country.
- For cities such as Alesund, Bergen and Oslo.
- To visit Runde Island, a bird watchers delight.
- For experiencing the majestic Northern Lights.
Want to find somewhere else? You can use the button below to find a different country.