Book your trip to the beautiful island of Tenerife and see its unique black sand beaches, the fantastic Siam Park (a water park) and other highlights. Part of Spain’s Canary Islands, Tenerife is a popular place to visit, especially during the summer for a sunny holiday away.
Articles, tips and inspiration on Tenerife
Here are some recent articles about or that include Tenerife:
5 top reasons to book a trip to Tenerife
Why should you book a trip and visit Tenerife? Here are some top reasons:
- To relax or see the black sand beaches
- For fun and a great day out at the Siam water park
- To stay in a beautiful beach resort
- For cruises along with Whale and Dolphin watching
- To enjoy the bars and nightlife
Tenerife hotel map
Find your perfect Tenerife accommodation below. Use this interactive map to search for both Tenerife hotels and apartments. Use the filters to adjust your search, such as dates, number of guests, cost and more. You can also enter attractions or areas that you know of to find somewhere to stay nearby.
Note: Please wait a moment for the map to load as well as the suggestions of places to stay. Sometimes you may also have to just move the map slightly or zoom into your desired location to see additional properties which are available.
Here are some hotels that have availability in the upcoming weeks. You can click through to our hotel partner Agoda to check availability and prices.
Results by Agoda
Tenerife activities and tours
Here are some of the best tours and activities in Tenerife that you may like. These are provided through our partners. You can also use the blue-button a little below where you can be more specific with your search, including adding your dates, filtering by type of tour and many more options.
Here are some package holiday providers. They are mainly for those travelling from the UK.
Read Best Places to Book Summer and Beach Holidays From the UK to read more and for more options.
Below are services for finding transport. You can start searching for flights via Skyscanner.
Here are some other services that can help you get around, such as by using trains, buses and cars.
- Omio - Perfect for helping you search across providers for trains and buses
- Trainline - Another provider that'll help you to search across providers for trains
- Interrail (European residents) or Eurail (non-European residents) - For a rail card to use across Europe
- Flixbus - For bus travel across Europe
- RentalCars - For car hire
For transfers between your accommodation and the airport then have a look on HolidayTaxis for options.
Want to find somewhere else in spain? You can use the button below to go back.