Japan is a cultural delight offering fantastic experiences for travellers. From exploring some of the temples, walking among torii gates, dining on delicious Japanese cuisine, or seeing cities such as Tokyo from dazzling heights. Japan is located at the furthermost part of East Asia and consists of several islands with Honshu being the largest and where it’s capital Tokyo is located.
For inspiration on where to go in Japan as well as a suggested itinerary then see articles below for tips and inspiration.
Start searching for hotels through our partner Booking.com:
Here are some tours to consider for Japan. Offered through our partner GetYourGuide:
You can find more of our content through our main sections below:
- Travel Destinations - Find places to visit via our interactive maps, or through inspirational articles
- Tips - Including tips for travel, blogging and more
- Photography - Articles with techniques, editing and social media
- Book Your Travel - Here you can start booking your travel. You can do so by type (ie hotels), or by destination too
- Shop - Visit our shop for gift ideas, useful tools and photos