Find incredible tours, activities and tickets for your trip to Paris using our tool below. Many of these experiences you definitely don’t want to miss when visiting the city and would be perfect for adding to your travel itinerary. Further down you can also find our selection of must-do activities for your visit to Paris, as well as some tips that will help you to ensure you don’t miss out on anything.
Enjoy activities including going up the Eiffel Tower, cruises along the river Seine, visiting incredible museums such as the Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, or watching entertaining shows such as Moulin Rouge.
Note that activities may take a moment to load…
What are the best activities in Paris that you shouldn’t miss?
Here are some tours, activities and experiences in Paris that we’d highly recommend checking out for your trip:
- Eiffel Tower – Probably one of the most famous attractions in the world. Visiting the Eiffel Tower is a must-do when visiting Paris and you can head up to the various levels for great views of the city.
- Louvre Museum – A fantastic museum home to the Mona Lisa painting by Leonardo da Vinci. This museum is also home to plenty more art and is definitely worth visiting.
- Cruises along the river Seine – The Seine is the river which runs through the city and alongside you’ll see many of Paris’s most famous attractions. You can find day cruises, as well as evening cruises that include dinner, and this can also be a romantic thing to do in the city too.
- Sainte Chapelle – This stunning Chapelle is very unique with over 1000 stained glass windows adorning the inside. It’s incredibly picturesque. The queues for this attraction can be quite large so be sure to book skip-the-line tickets.
- Opera Garnier – This beautiful opera house is a joy to see. Some of our favourite spots include the Grand Foyer and Salle de spectacle.
- Montparnasse Tower – From this tower you can get the best views towards the Eiffel Tower and around the city. This is the iconic viewpoint where you can capture images such as seen at the top of this article.
There are plenty more activities in Paris. Use our widget/tool above to see more.
What are some of the best day trips from Paris?
Paris has some great day trips available where you can visit stunning places within reach of the city. Including Mont Saint-Michel which is a picturesque and unique island located in Normandy, the pretty Giverny And Monet’s Gardens, as well as the impressive Versailles Palace. Day trips are a perfect way to see more of France should you be visiting Paris for at least a few days or more.
Read Best Day Trips and Tours to Take from Paris for more ideas and suggestions.
What activities in Paris are great for families and kids?
Some of the best activities in Paris for families include:
- Eiffel Tower – As one of the world’s most iconic structures, a visit up this tower would be great for all the family.
- Catacombs of Paris – A creepy but unique experience. The kids may be fascinated by the eerieness and uniqueness of this place.
- Hop-on-Hop-off Discover Bus Tour – This is a fun way to sit back and gaze out over the city as you travel around. It’s also a perfect way to rest little feet for a bit before exploring more of Paris.
- Disneyland Paris – Possibly the ultimate family activity and something the kids will love. Of course here you’ll find plenty of rides and entertainment to keep the little ones amused.
- Parc Astérix – Another fun theme park type place for the kids to enjoy. Also one where adults may recoup some memories of these famous characters.
Where can you find free walking tours for Paris?
You can find some free walking tours for Paris on Civitatis. Below are some of them that you may like to consider. On Civitatis you can also find other tours and experiences that you may like for your trip.
Note that many free tours are based on tips, so although free, it’s polite to give a little something afterwards.
What tips should you know when booking activities in Paris?
Paris is an incredibly popular city and rightly so. However this does make attractions extremely busy and without a doubt we’d recommend booking things in advance to make sure you don’t miss out. As well as this you’ll save a lot of time on queuing as many tickets will offer skip-the-line. When we’ve visited before queues for attractions such as Sainte Chapelle, Catacombs of Paris and the Eiffel Tower were pretty long with some wait times around an hour or more.
Top websites to find tours, activities, tickets and experiences for Paris?
You can start your search for Paris activities using our useful tour search tool above. You can also find other options via the websites below:
Learn more and get inspired for Paris
Here are some of our articles that you may like for Paris: