Find incredible tours, activities and tickets for your trip to Prague using our tool below. Many of these experiences you definitely don’t want to miss when visiting the city and would be perfect for adding to your travel itinerary. Further down you can also find our selection of must-do activities for your visit to Prague, as well as some tips that will help you to ensure you don’t miss out on anything.
From exploring the fantastic Prague Castle, wandering the historic streets, seeing views from the Old Town Hall Tower there is so much fun to have in Prague and plenty to keep travellers with all types of interests happy. Including outdoor activities, shows and cruises.
As well as enjoying some of the sites in Prague you can also visit other places in Czech Republic, such as the Bohemian Switzerland National Park (which is stunning), or cities such as Český Krumlov.
See below for some of the activities that we definitely think you should consider when visiting Prague so as to maximise your trip and to not miss out.
Note that activities may take a moment to load…
What are the best activities in Prague that you shouldn’t miss?
Here are some tours, activities and experiences in Prague that we’d highly recommend checking out for your trip:
- Prague Castle – Looking over the city this historic castle complex is one of the most popular things to see in Prague.
- Prague Walking Tour – A great way to travel around the city whilst learning about its history and seeing key attractions.
- Bohemian Switzerland National Park – A perfect way to see some of Czech’s most beautiful nature.
- Sightseeing Cruise – A fun way to sit back and relax while learning about the city and seeing lots of its highlights. Also available is an evening dinner cruise.
- Prague Old Town Hall Tower – For incredible stunning views around the city. This is a must if you’re wanting to visit one of the best viewpoints in Prague.
- Prague Medieval Dinner with Unlimited Drinks – A great way to spend the evening enjoying a 3 or 5 course dinner along with entertainment.
- Prague Czech Beer Tasting Experience – The Czech Republic is famous for its beer and through this tour you can enjoy some of their tasty creations.
There are plenty more activities in Prague. Use our widget/tool above to see more.
What are some of the best day trips from Prague?
If you’re visiting for a few days or more then a perfect way to spend some of your time and make the most of Czechia is through a day trip. From Prague you can visit other places within the country such as Bohemian Switzerland National Park, the pretty city of Český Krumlov, or Kutná Hora with its Sedlec Ossuary containing over 40,000 human bones and lots more.
These are just some of the top day trips to enjoy. Read 10 of the Best Day Trips to Enjoy From Prague for more ideas and suggestions.
How can you save money on attractions in Prague?
One of the ways that you can save money on attractions when visiting Prague is by getting a Prague Pass. This allows you to get free entry to highlights such as Prague Castle, various museums, a free sightseeing and boat cruise, as well as various discounts and lots more.
Where can you find free walking tours for Prague?
You can find some free walking tours for Prague on Civitatis. Below are some of them that you may like to consider. On Civitatis you can also find other tours and experiences that you may like for your trip.
- Free Walking Tour of Prague
- Prague Mysteries & Legends Free Tour
- Prague Second World War Free Tour
- Prague Castle Free Tour
Note that many free tours are based on tips, so although free, it’s polite to give a little something afterwards.
Top websites to find tours, activities, tickets and experiences for Prague?
You can start your search for Prague activities using our useful tour search tool above. You can also find other options via the websites below:
Learn more and get inspired for Prague
Here are some of our articles that you may like for Prague: