Jordan is a country in the Middle East with borders to Israel, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Syria. A major highlight of the country is the Treasury located in Petra which has been carved into a sandstone rock face and is incredible to see. Wadi Rum is another popular destination and is a scenic valley filled with large rocks and mountains and is sometimes referred to as looking a bit like mars. Jordan also borders the famous Dead Sea which is known for its extremely salty water allowing you to float on the surface and even read a paper or book if you wish.
Start searching for hotels through our partner Booking.com:
Here are some tours to consider for Jordan. Offered through our partner GetYourGuide:
- Travel Destinations - Find places to visit via our interactive maps, or through inspirational articles
- Tips - Including tips for travel, blogging and more
- Photography - Articles with techniques, editing and social media
- Book Your Travel - Here you can start booking your travel. You can do so by type (ie hotels), or by destination too
- Shop - Visit our shop for gift ideas, useful tools and photos