Through our travel-themed Instagram account we can help you connect to a huge audience who are interested in travel. We have worked with tourism boards, services and online shops allowing them to reach targeted accounts on Instagram who might be interested in what they have to offer.
We don’t work with everyone and are selective as to what we promote, but should you want to enquire about working with us then please keep reading and fill out the form further below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Instagram account and stats
Our Instagram account is @travelanddestinations and has over 500k+ followers. On this account we operate as a feature account showcasing the most beautiful travel images on Instagram. As a feature account this means we post UGC (User Generated Content) with permission, as well as create our own content that we created through travel photographer @mikecleggphoto. Below you can see more info on the performance of the account.
@travelanddestinations normally gets upwards of 5k likes on a post (destination type post), although lately (algorithm changes) we are getting over 10k. Please scroll through our Instagram account to see recent engagement. We can also provide screenshots.
@travelanddestinations reaches upwards of 10k accounts on a Story.
What would we promote?
We will only promote products and services that would appeal to those interested in travel. We would promote the following:
- Travel destinations – We love to promote destinations and provide inspiration. Including beach destinations, cities, national parks and other places to go, both big and small.
- Booking services – Such as hotel booking services, transport and other related service providers.
- Tours services – We are happy to work with tour companies to promote their activity. However, we will look at reviews of the service and would need to feel confidence that the service provided is also safe.
- Attractions – Such as paid places to visit in a destination.
- Travel products – These include products that travellers might be interested in. They might be gadgets, jewellery, scratch maps to name a few things.
- Hotels – Do you have a beautiful hotel that you’d like to promote? Then this is something we can do. We have worked with leading hotels before including Shangri-La and The Luxury Collection.
Note: That for all these different types of promotions if it’s something we haven’t experienced ourselves then we will check reviews and do additional research so as to protect our audience.
We are very particular as to what we share with our audience on these accounts. Here are some guidelines:
- Images should be your own or those that you have a right to use.
- For Stories – The image should be provided which should be long and thin so as to fit the story.
- For Posts – The image should be square or vertical.
- We offer both single posts or Stories as well as multiple (slides).
- An account you want to tag should be provided.
- Website link should be provided if applicable (Stories).
- The Story would be active for 24 hours. we would then provide view/impression counts and also swipes for links (there is no guarantee of swipe ups).
- A Post will be live for 24hrs-5 days depending on the agreement.
- We would comply with Instagram’s paid post policies, meaning we would tag your account as a business partner. This makes “paid partnership” appear above the post.
- We will also put #ad in the caption to be extra transparent to our audience.
- Payment is required in advance via Paypal. This should be made once we approve the supplied image or video and we agree on a caption (if applicable).
- There are no refunds should you not get conversions or the desired engagement. This is out of our control.
Other important notes
- There is no guarantee of conversions, such as people buying your product or service, or even swipe-ups or clicks to your account. You would essentially be paying for the promotion that can help build brand awareness and hopefully bring sales.
- There is no guarantee of engagement. We will just be open and transparent as to what our current engagement is like (or see for yourself).
- When posting promotion images often engagement can be significantly lower compared to a destination type post. This is standard on Instagram and you’ll find the same pattern on all large accounts.
Get in touch
If interested please fill out the form below. Please note we will only post select content (ie that’s relevant to the travel industry), so if we don’t think the content fits then we won’t able to work together.